Achmed the dead terrorist

">

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hi guys, It's Monday morning and I am cautiously feeling my way into a whole new area... while I have heard of blogs before, and even read a couple (like Kath's trip to the States last Christmas), I have certainly never written and published one. It is somewhat frightening to think that I am already behind my children (13 and 16!) as they are regular visitors to FaceBook, YouTube (and I only found out the other day that it was YOU not U!). One thing I am sure of, though, is that I will not be including a photograph - at least not one of me! Sally, my labbie, is far more photogenic than I am and I see absolutely no reason to inflict my face on more people than is absolutely necessary! I will try to find a pic of her shortly.

When you think about it, spending one seventh of your life in a Monday is more than a bit unfair!

1 comment:

Sleepydumpling said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Love the photo of Sally, she's got the life hey?