Achmed the dead terrorist

">

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's a good job...

It's a good job that several of my colleagues have skipped on through 23 Things and are now able to help those of us who are travelling at a rather more sedate(!) pace. Being chronologically challenged also slows things down somewhat. My most recent progress, though - and this was at the suggestion of Wendy D - is to add a 'Subscribe' button (I thought it just appeared automatically and never realised that I actually had to do something to cause it to appear). Having discovered the 'Customize' button I then added the news headlines too, just for the fun of it!

2 comments:

tubetrain08 said...

Good on ya "Bloggles". You can spend hours playing with those gadgets. Wait till you get to Digg and Delicious and Video Threads. Hang in there it really does get more exciting. I'm so hooked I can't wait to finish 23 Things so I can explore in depth all the sites I've discovered along the way. Thank goodness for RSS feeds and Google Reader. Mind you I have been exploring so much I haven't added anything to my blog lately. Must do that soooooooon!!!! Ciao

Sleepydumpling said...

Don't stress, some people haven't even STARTED!